Jio GigaFiber Triple Play Plan speed and All we know
Jio GigaFiber Preview offer can be availed with a security deposit for the router, which amounts to Rs 4,500. Customers get to use 100GB of data per month at speeds of around 100Mbps. If one needs more data, Jio has made available data
coupons to extend data allowance.
Telecom Talk, revealed a subscription plan that could make GigaFiber the most value-for-money broadband network – the Triple Play Plan. Here’s a recap of all we know about the GigaFiber triple Play Plan so far.
GigaFiber Triple Play Plan: All we know
1. The Triple Play Plan, as the name suggests, will include a combination of subscription to Jio’s three upcoming services – DTH, broadband and a landline connection.
2. The Triple Play Plan will offer validity of a month and access to 100GB data allowance at 100Mbps.
3. Along with that, subscribers will also get complimentary access to Jio Home TV and a landline connection.
4. The Jio Home TV will be Jio’s DTH connection that will rely on IPTV technology, i.e. it will use its high-speed Internet to transmit TV channels instead of the conventional DTH services. Rumours even suggest the plan will offer 600 channels.
5. The Triple Play plan is also expected to offer an additional 1000GB data split in coupons of 40GB that can be redeemed if one runs out of data allowance.
6. With this plan, consumers will get bills of their TV, landline and broadband clubbed under one bill.
7. While there’s no idea of the pricing yet, it is rumoured that one could get the Triple Play Plan for under Rs 600.