Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Freshers jobs in Amazon :- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA
A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. Associate will be responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibility:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- BE, B.Sc Candidates, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc – IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required