Bank of India Jobs Recruitment 2020 – Clerk, General Banking Officer Posts
Bank of India Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Bank of India inviting applications for the positions of Clerk, General Banking Officer Posts.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on August 16th, 2020.Post and Vacancies:Clerk – 14General Banking Officer Posts – 14
Job Location: Across IndiaQualification Details:Recruitment of Sportspersons for the post of Clerk and General Banking Officer in JMGS-I Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020
1. Posts: Clerk
2. No.of. Posts: Archery 2 , Athletics 2 , Boxing 2 , Gymnastics 2 , Swimming 2 , Table Tennis – , Weightlifting 2 , Wrestling 2
3. Eligibility Criteria (As On 01.07.2020) Candidates, Intending To Apply For Above Post Should Ensure That They Fulfil The Minimum Eligibility Criteria Specified By Bank For Respective Post: Please Note That The Eligibility Criteria Specified Herein Are The Basic Criteria For Applying For The Post. Candidates Must Necessarily Produce The Relevant Documents Pertaining To Category, Nationality, Age, Educational Qualifications, Sports Qualification Etc. In Original Along With A Photocopy Thereof In Support Of Their Identity And Eligibility As Indicated In The Online Application Form. Please Note That No Change Of Category As Well As Any Other Details Will Be Permitted At Recruitment Project 2020-21/1 Page 2 Of 16 Any Stage After Registration Of The Online Application. Merely Applying / Appearing And Being Shortlisted In The Field Trials / Interviews And/or Subsequent Processes Does Not Imply That A Candidate Will Necessarily Be Offered Employment. No Request For Considering The Candidature Under Any Category Of Sports / Posts Other Than In Which Applied Will Be Entertained
4. Minimum Educational Qualifications Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be
5. Sports Qualifications: Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D **
6. Scale Of Pay: Clerk 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
Age: Minimum : 18 years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event) Maximum : 25 years
Application Fee: Sc/st/pwd Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only) General & Others Rs. 200/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Selection Procedure:Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and / or field trials based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for the post. Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview. Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials. Candidates will be called for interview /field trials in the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:Detailed Guidelines/procedures For A. Application Registration B. Payment Of Fees C. Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload Candidates Can Apply Only Online From 01.08.2020 To 16.08.2020 And No Other Mode Of Application Will Be Accepted. Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Sportspersons – Project No. 2020-21/1 Notice dated 01.07.2020”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE” .
i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT. (x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.