Reliance Jio, to the dismay of its potential and new users, is now drawing the curtains on its Preview Offer that the company had launched for promotion of the Fiber. The Jio Fiber Preview Offer provides customers with 100 Mbps plan with 1.1 TB FUP
(Fair Usage Policy), and that too at no extra cost.
This promotional Preview Offer by Reliance Jio had quickly won the hearts of Jio’s new users. Jio Fiber broadband service, had introduced the Preview Offer for its customers. This offer was available for a security deposit of Rs. 4500 or Rs. 2500, depending on the router, and this amount was refundable.
Jio Fiber New Customers Plans are here :-
Reliance Jio is offering its new users a variety of plans which are:
- Bronze plan: Rs. 699, with 100 Mbps speed, and FUP is 100GB + 50GB
- Silver plan: Rs. 849, with a speed of 100 Mbps, and the FUP is 200GB + 200GB
- Gold plan: Rs. 1,299, with a speed of 250 Mbps, and the FUP is 500 GB + 250 GB
- Diamond plan: Rs. 2,499, with a speed of 500 Mbps, and the FUP is 1250 GB + 250 GB
- Platinum plan: Rs. 3,999, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 2500 GB
- Titanium plan: Rs. 8,499, with a speed of 1 Gbps, and the FUP is 5000 GB