Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019: The Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has released an official notification inviting all the ITI qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training. All the eligible candidates can fill the online application form on or before December 5, 2019 on the official website, the link for which is apprenticeship.gov.in
Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
Total posts: 275
Name of the post:
- Electrician: 29 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 32 posts
- Fitter: 29 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 15 posts
- Machinist: 19 posts
- Painter (General): 15 posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 19 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 23 posts
- Carpenter: 23 posts
- Foundryman: 7 posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 14 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 29 posts
- Pipe Fitter: 21 posts
Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a SSC/Matric/ Class 10 with minimum of 50 per cent (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65 per cent (aggregate).
Age limit criteria:
The age criterion for various categories as on 01 April 2020 is as follows:
- General/OBC: 01 April 1999 to 01 April 2006
- SC/ST: 01 April 1994 to 01 April 2006
- Son/Daughter of Naval Civilian/Defence Employee: Additional age relaxation of two years subjected to approval of IHQ /MoD(Navy)
“Admissibility of stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No.492 dated 22 Sep 2014. The current applicable stipend rates based on AP Govt. Gazette NotificationNo.1149 dated 30Mar2017 are relevant,” read the official notification.
Selection procedure for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019:
A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
Interview is based on the technical skills of the candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
Written exam and interview schedule:
- Written examination for all trades at DAS (Vzg): January 29, 2020
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS (Vzg): January 31, 2020
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam Recruitment 2019
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Apprentices module’
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’ in the drop down menu
- Fill in the application form in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for online registration: December 5, 2019
- Last date receipt of applications (Offline): December 12, 2019