SBI SO 2019 – State Bank of India announced Job notifications for 31 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||31 January 2019|
SBI SO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Deputy Manager (Statistician): Post Graduate in Statistics or Data Analytics with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent (The Institute should be recognised/ approved by Govt., Govt. Bodies/AICTE)
Project Development Manager/Manager: B.E in Computer Science/Information Technology or B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology from recognized University.
Head (Legal): Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) and Post Graduate degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years’ course and left after 3 years are not eligible)
DGM (NCLT)/DGM (Law):
- Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University or Institution in India. (Candidates who joined 5 years’ course and left after 3 years are not eligible)
- Postgraduate degree in Law will be preferable.
Executive (Credit Monitoring): Chartered Accountant.
Head (Product, Investment & Research):
- Graduation/Post Graduation from Government recognized University/Institution or Reputed Colleges.
- Knowledge and Experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
Age limit (As on 01.12.2018):
- Deputy Manager: 35 to 42 years
- Project Development Manager/Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Head (Legal): 50 to 62 years
- DGM: 42 to 62 years
- Executive: 22 to 30 years
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 35 to 50 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL)
- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)-13 Years, PWD (GEN)-10 Years
- Others as per government policy.
SBI SO Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 31 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Statistician) – 2 Posts
- Project Development Manager (Digital Initiatives) – 3 Posts
- Manager (Servicing-Digital Initiatives) – 3 Posts
- Manager (Business Analyst/ Customer Service Analyst) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Online Fulfilment/ Integration & Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment) – 3 Posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 4 Posts
- Head (Legal) – 1 Post
- DGM (NCLT) – 1 Post
- DGM (Law) – 1 Post
- Executive (Credit Monitoring) – 10 Posts
- Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager: CTC – Rs 15.09 Lakh/Annum
- Project Development Manager/Manager: CTC – Rs 18.00 Lakh/Annum
- Head (Legal): CTC – Rs 47-52 lakhs/Annum
- DGM: CTC – Rs 35-47 lakhs/Annum
- Executive/Head (Product, Investment & Research): Negotiable
SBI SO 2019 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be preaperd in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to apply for SBI SO 2019 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 31 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Registration: 09/01/2019
- Closing date of Online Registration: 31/01/2019
- Online payment of application fee: 09/01/2019 to 31/01/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 14/02/2019