Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya, New Delhi recruitment notification for the post of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Primary Teachers and Librarian. The detailed eligibility and application process are given beneath.
Kendriya Vidyalayas are an arrangement of central government schools in India that were established under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Kendriya Vidyalaya contains more than 1096 schools in Indian & three abroad. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, which truly means ‘Central School Organization’, directs the working of the schools with its base camp in New Delhi. The system appeared in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Afterward, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are partnered to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018 apply @ kvsangathan.nic.in:
Kendriya Vidyalaya initiates the teachers for their 1096 schools through basic recruitment. Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher enrollment declare rely on the opening available in each school. At exhibit Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS enlistment reported to procure Teaching opportunities. Qualified hopefuls can apply for KVS Recruitment in online most recent by 13 September 2018.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Exam Passed.
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT): Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and CTET Exam Passed.
Primary Teacher (PRT): 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and CTET Exam Passed and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Primary Teacher (Music): 10+2 Intermediate with half Marks and Degree in Music.
Custodian: Bachelor Degree in Library Science OR Degree with 1 Year Diploma in Library Science.
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018):
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)/Librarian: 35 years
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 30 years
- Age relaxed as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 8043 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – 592 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) – 1900 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 5300 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) Music – 201 Posts
- Librarian – 50 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGT): Rs.47,600-1,51,100/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)/Librarian: Rs.44,900-1,42,400/-
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of all posts will be based on Written Examination and Interview. The recruitment test will be conducted through Offline Mode.
How to apply Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 24 August 2018 to 13 September 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 24 August 2018)
- Starting Date for of Online Registration: 24 August 2018
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 13 September 2018